(08) 9757 2544
Located in Busselton WA
At Organics 4 hair, we believe that when you look good, you feel good too.
When you visit our salon near Busselton Helen will be able to style,
colour and manage your hair that will leave you looking and feeling your very best.
Helen also helps brides and wedding parties create beautiful looks for their special day.
All of this in a friendly and tranquil location – Not a hectic hurried salon where time in the chair is limited.
The Organic Colour Systems range is a leading brand used by thousands of professionals around the globe.
It is a naturally-based and highly effective range of hair colours,
which perform better than any ammonia-based product and all moisture balance is maintained and the hair is left undamaged by the colouring process. You can create any colour imaginable with Organic Colour Systems products; fiery reds, intense coppers, rich gold’s, auburn browns, frosty platinum’s and infinite natural tones. What is more, these colours that are true to the colour chart; colours that don’t fade; colours with unrivalled coverage even on resistant
grey hair; colours with natural shine and gloss.
Helen Davey is the owner of Organics 4 Hair and has over 36 years of hair dressing experience. Organics 4 Hair is the first
in the south west region to adopt the concept of organic colouring and perming.
She is highly trained to international standards and provides
friendly and professional hair styling, organic colouring techniques and
education on the benefits of using organic products on your hair.
Whether you’re wanting something different for a special occasion, a cut, colour and blow dry or for your big event, Helen always goes above and beyond to ensure you step out of the salon with confidence.
Helen offers a wide range of hair styles for the whole wedding party; brides, bridesmaids,
mother of the bride, the groom and groomsmen. The bridal hair trial will be at her
home studio and she
will come to your wedding location on your special day.
The benefits of natural organic hair colouring include:
1) Little to no staining occurs on the skin. Ammonia can open up the pores of the skin and staining can occur. Organic Colour Systems is 100% ammonia-free.
2) Irritation on the skin and burning on the scalp is significantly reduced, due to the top grade, pharmaceutical grade peroxide which we use.
3) There is a more pleasant environment, as there is no ammonia gas to be inhaled.
4) There is reduced risk of allergic reaction. We use the lowest level of PPDs (pigment) possible to effectively colour the hair. Our average is 0.6%, as opposed to the legal maximum within the EU of 6%. (We do still strongly recommend that you conduct a sensitivity test on your clients before using Organic Colour Systems).
5) Organic12 Colour correction is made easy. As there is no damage to the hair, it is possible to re-colour the hair straightaway.
502 Geographe Rd, Busselton WA, 6280
0417 959 963
Monday-Friday 9AM to 6PM
Saturday 9AM to 1PM